Given all the tattoos created for Looney Tunes' own wascly wabbit, it's safe to say the love for Bugs Bunny is incredibly high.
"Ehhhhh (chews on a carrot) what's up, Doc?" Those are the words of a legend. That's the only thing anyone can say about Bugs Bunny, the flagship character of theLooney Tunes, a classic series with some episodes that may not have aged all that well.And for fans, there's no better way to honor such a characterthan with a tattoo.
RELATED:10 Tattoos Inspired By Tim Burton Movies
Like with Bugs, tattoos are meant to last for an eternity. To stand the test of time and be a monument of sorts to a character or image that one loves. Given all the tattoos created for that wascly wabbit, it's safe to say the love for Bugs Bunny is incredibly high.
Probably what makes Bugs Bunny such a great character is his fantastic and witty sense of humor. From the simple yet hilarious jokes to the low-brow humor and of course the great physical comedy, Bug's always got a joke along with a carrot up his sleeve.
Even though doing a simple "Nanananana" is not the most extreme form of comedy, the unknown artist knows that it's enough to capture the wonderful humor of Bugs Bunny. Who knows, maybe he's mocking Daffy Duck, Elmer Fudd, or maybe even both.
Sometimes, italways seems that when someone gets a tattoo, they want it to be larger than life, to make a statement, andbe seen by everyone. Not that's that a bad thing. All it means is that the incredible art will be seen by all no matter what.
This is the case for Bam Kaczmarekwho got a life-sized looking Bugs Bunny head tattooed to the side of his face. Not only does the tattoo look incredible, but it's a testament to how larger than life Bugs can be.
It's fun to see artists take an iconic or well-known project and twist it into a fun little design of their own. Time and time again, artists always seem to have a knack for this, and this Unknown artist is a member of that club.
RELATED:Marvels Iron Man: 10 Tattoos That Even Tony Stark Would Love
The Vitruvian Man, a design by Leonardo Da Vinci, is meant to be a design of proportion. What this "Vitruvian Bunny" represents is more up to the viewer to decide than anything although they'll probably just say it's meant to look cool and be funny.
Most people know about the magician and the rabbit. It's a time-honored trick and even tradition to pull a rabbit from a hat. While Bugs Bunny wouldn't is a willing participant in such a trick, it's more likely that he'd be the magician pulling off the trick.
Spacey's Bizzare Inkis one word for the image. Another would be awesome, as it encaptures the essence of Bugs: a rabbit who always goesagainst the norm. For all audiences know, he's about to pull a humanout of that hat.
The list of iconic Looney Tunesepisodes is long and full of amazing episodes, although some may think Tiny Toons is better. The list of iconic Bugs Bunny episodes is incalculable in its length. The list of best Bug's Bunny shorts goes on and on for ages and yet, everyone can agree that one of the best eps is "What's Opera, Doc?"
Making fun of and paying homage to the Opera, something artist Dalgoda7, understands, Bugs is at his peak in comedy, running in a dress and singing his heart out. Who wouldn't want a tattooembodying that classic episode and character?
If there's anything more iconic than the Bug's Bunny shorts andLooney Tunesepisodes, it's gotta beSpace Jam. One of the strangest ideas ever conceived that has become an underrated guilty pleasure, unlike the WB show Loonatics Unleashed a show that can stay canceledand has a sequel on the way has, of course, inspired some great tattoos.
RELATED:Disney Pixar's Cars: 10 Tattoos That Will Rev Your Engine
Created by Fields Tattoo, Bugs in his Space Jam uniform is just a picture-perfect image for fans of the film and universe that Bug's is from. Then again, there's probably a decent amount of people who'd prefer LolaBunnySpace Jam tattoo over Bugs.
Now, every now and then, artists take liberties with their work. While most work based on the fun animated character represents that tenfold, there are a few that go another route and subvert the character into a bit more dramatic light.
Kevin Saxlerdefinitely went a different way with Bugs for his tattoo but it's an intriguing take on the character. After all, Bugs is sort of a character between life and death. So many times, he should've died. Yet, so many times, he shakes off the fantasticalinjuries.
EachLooney Tunes character has a specific attribute. Some are prideful, like Daffy. Others are stupidly intelligent, like Will E. Coyote. And some, like Bugs, are carefree and easy-going, the most chillcharacters in the series.
Of course, if Bugs Bunny were to be armed, the likes of Yosemite Sam(who's had some great shorts over the years), Elmer Fudd, and Marvin The Martianwouldn't stand a single chance. Bugs with a gun would be one of the most hilarious yet dangerous things to come out ofLooney Tunes.
RELATED:Disneys Snow White: 10 Evil Queen Tattoos That Prove She Was The Fairest Of Them All
It's a thought Siren Tatoohas undoubtedly had and chuckled about before diving into craft this great piece of art. Even though one can't see who Bugs is about to fire on, all that matters is that the Bunnyis armed and it's no longer rabbit season.
Wearing nothing but white gloves doesn't really pass for being stylish but Bugs somehow manages to make it work. Yet, there are definitely fans who've at one point imagined what their favorite bunny would look like with some clothes on.
For FeliepeAndrewt, it's that Bugs would be one dapper-looking gentleman. Even though the typical Bug's charm and smile are replaced with a dour expression, Bugs still looks good in a suit with a bow tie and rose, almost as if he's about to become the next Godfather.
NEXT:Disneys Moana: 10 Tattoos That Even Maui Would Want Inked On His Body
Next 15 Sassiest Gina Linetti Quotes From Brooklyn Nine-Nine
Drew Atchison is a writer, reader, and avid movie goer based in Phoenix, Arizona. He's gone from being a line cook to a trading post employee to an actual zip line attendant and now a list writer for screen rant. Currently enrolled as a film production major at Azusa Pacific University.
Read more here:
- Why is this Fayetteville tattoo artist getting so much attention on TikTok? - The Fayetteville Observer - May 4th, 2021
- Scar tissue: Vietnamese women find healing with tattoos - The Japan Times - May 4th, 2021
- Gypsy Carver Brings Ideas to Life - Thelaker - May 4th, 2021
- Madonna Just Got a Red X Inked on Her Arm and She Drank Wine to Numb the Pain - Us Weekly - May 4th, 2021
- Danny Trejo Reveals the Artist Behind His Iconic Chest Tattoo Actually Hated It (Exclusive) - Showbiz Cheat Sheet - May 4th, 2021
- Senior brings passion for art and tattoos to the campus community - The Hawk - May 4th, 2021
- Tattoo artist finds Robin Hoods Silver Arrow while magnet fishing in Sherwood Forest... - The Sun - May 4th, 2021
- Tattoo Peeling: What's Normal and How to Care for It in 2021 - Cosmopolitan - May 4th, 2021
- LeBron James gets tattoo of 'the big 3' with Lakers return near - New York Post - May 4th, 2021
- 6 Fresh Nail Art Ideas From Around the World - Allure - May 4th, 2021
- Mothers Day Gift ideas with Jeremiah David Stroup - KOIN.com - May 4th, 2021
- Madonna Shows Off Results Of Second Ever Tattoo After Getting Inked On Instagram - HuffPost UK - May 4th, 2021
- This First-of-Its-Kind Temporary Tattoo Ink is Made to Fade - Freethink - April 19th, 2021
- Tattoo artist accused of spray painting businesses acquitted - KVRR - April 19th, 2021
- Anthony Audy, Vermont Tattoo Artist With Whimsical Style, Dies at 44 - The New York Times - April 19th, 2021
- Move over Kim K, SA tattoo artist Lew Williams is a global reality show star with stigmas to break - TimesLIVE - April 19th, 2021
- Donna Lombardi Of Black Ink Crew Talks Pausing On Tattooing, Being A Businesswoman And More - MadameNoire - April 19th, 2021
- Meet the tattoo artist who helps Vietnamese women healing from physical and emotional trauma - South China Morning Post - April 19th, 2021
- Things to Do Denver: Art Gallery Openings and Exhibits April 16 to 21, 2021 - Westword - April 19th, 2021
- No regrets? I tried the first ever made to fade tattoo - Dazed - April 19th, 2021
- Tattoo Aftercare Products Market Is Rising With COVID-19 Impact Analysis, Development, Forecast To 2021-2027 The Courier - The Courier - April 19th, 2021
- See how tattoo artwork has modified because the 18th century - The Shepherd of the Hills Gazette - April 4th, 2021
- See how tattoo art has changed since the 18th century - CNN - April 4th, 2021
- The human canvas: Young tattoo artist draws inspiration from the past: 'attack your dreams' - Pilot Tribune - April 4th, 2021
- 5 Best Tattoo Artists in Indianapolis - Kev's Best - April 4th, 2021
- 'Don't you have enough yet?': Justin Bieber's mom reacts to 'Peaches' singer's new neck tattoo - USA TODAY - April 4th, 2021
- Electric Tattoo: Love of art and 'forbidden fruit' drives Asbury Park studio - Asbury Park Press - April 4th, 2021
- 'Almost like a tsunami': How Wilmington tattoo shops are thriving during the pandemic - StarNewsOnline.com - April 4th, 2021
- ONE YEAR GONE | Welch is back in business at Town's End Tattoo - Port Townsend Leader - April 4th, 2021
- Blazing Trails: Women Who Left Their Marks on the Art World - Cheddar - April 4th, 2021
- 33 Celebrities Who Regret Their Tattoos - Women's Health - April 4th, 2021
- Screen Time at the Worlds First Physical NFT Gallery, Whatever That Means - Vulture - April 4th, 2021
- Martin County resident and pet tree frog garner national attention as the 2021 Cadbury Easter Bunny - TCPalm - April 4th, 2021
- Tattoo fan spends 8k on ink and body mods including eyeballs and split tongue - Daily Star - April 4th, 2021
- Get Inked At 12 Of Auckland's Best Tattoo Studios | Urban List NZ - The Urban List - April 4th, 2021
- A Guide to All of Drake's 35 Tattoos and Their Meanings - menshealth.com - March 8th, 2021
- Tattoo artist restores Stations of the Cross in Belarus - Catholic News Agency - March 8th, 2021
- Jason Terry shares how he got the Larry O'Brien trophy tattoo - Basketball Network - March 8th, 2021
- How Alisha Gory Moved to the US On Her Own and Established Herself as a Famous Tattoo Artist - Daily Front Row - March 8th, 2021
- Who is Elle Kings husband? Know everything about the tattoo artist - Republic TV - March 8th, 2021
- Local Tattoo shop is seeing business boom amid the pandemic - WTHITV.com - March 8th, 2021
- Shogun's Joy of Torture not for Weak Hearts - Critical Blast - March 8th, 2021
- These Miley Cyrus Tattoos Are Dedicated to Her Exes - Showbiz Cheat Sheet - March 8th, 2021
- A Film That Tests Assumptions About Race, Rape, and Power - Hyperallergic - March 8th, 2021
- You Need to See Whitney Cummings' Tattoo Tribute to Jennifer Aniston - E! NEWS - March 8th, 2021
- 5 Best Tattoo Artists in Houston - Kev's Best - February 19th, 2021
- Ink Evolution - Flathead Beacon - February 19th, 2021
- It doesnt get easier with time: Smiths continue to move forward while honoring loved ones - Fox17 - February 19th, 2021
- Arteta refuses to confirm whether Aubameyang broke rules by getting tattoo - BT Sport - February 19th, 2021
- Irish tattoo artist recalls the day Britney Spears came to Bray - Newstalk - February 19th, 2021
- Did you know entrepreneur Naman Arora is a top-notch tattoo artist? Read to know more about the creative genius! - News Track English - February 19th, 2021
- 3 Men Shared the Stories Behind the Epic Tattoos They Got to Cover Their Scars - menshealth.com - February 19th, 2021
- Want to get a finger tattoo? Here's what to keep in mind before taking the plunge - VOGUE India - February 17th, 2021
- Arsenal investigate Aubameyang over reported COVID-19 tattoo breach - ESPN - February 17th, 2021
- Tributes paid in memory of talented Blood Rush tattoo artist - Leighton Buzzard Observer - February 17th, 2021
- Artist and Influencer Mikey B Made It is legally trappin art from the hood to Hollywood - Press Release - Digital Journal - February 17th, 2021
- Charlie Cartwright: The Godfather of Black-and-Grey Fine Line Tattooing - Scene 360 - February 17th, 2021
- Exploring the process of becoming a tattoo artist - Argonaut - February 14th, 2021
- Tattoo Artists Share the Tattoo Ideas So Bad They Actually Refused to Do Them - menshealth.com - February 14th, 2021
- Tattoo artists reveal the one inking theyve been asked to do but had to refuse - Daily Star - February 11th, 2021
- Show what you love: Manchester resident Lizzie Wright in the running to be Inked magazines next cover girl - Baltimore Sun - February 11th, 2021
- Tattoo artists reveal the one tattoo they have had to refuse to do - Buzz.ie - February 11th, 2021
- These Tattoo Artists Shared the Worst Mistakes Theyve Ever Made - menshealth.com - February 11th, 2021
- Feel the Bern: Warm up with the top 10 Bernie Sanders memes The Rocky Mountain Collegian - Rocky Mountain Collegian - February 11th, 2021
- Tattoo artists reveal their worst mistakes ever and how the clients reacted - Daily Star - February 11th, 2021
- Tattoo Artists Shared the Tattoos They Love Doing the Most - Yahoo Lifestyle - February 10th, 2021
- Halsey Doesn't Want To Go 'Overboard' On Pregnancy Cravings - OK! - February 10th, 2021
- Becky G Just Got 2 New Tattoos in One Day, and I Thought I Had a High Pain Threshold - POPSUGAR - February 10th, 2021
- Tattoo Artists Shared the Best Tattoos They'll Never Get Tired of Doing - menshealth.com - February 10th, 2021
- Nine things tattoo artists hate clients doing when they get inked - Daily Star - February 10th, 2021
- Tattoo Artists Shared the Tattoos They're Most Sick of Seeing - menshealth.com - February 7th, 2021
- Student, 23, who cant tell her left from right gets L and R TATTOOED on her hands as a permanent reminder - The Irish Sun - February 7th, 2021
- 'Basic' tattoos artists secretly hate doing - and the ones they'll refuse to give - Cambridgeshire Live - February 6th, 2021
- With Pastel Devil Studio, these artists are reimagining today's tattoo parlor - St. Louis Magazine - February 6th, 2021
- Marijuana law reform in Japan contingent on the message - The Japan Times - February 6th, 2021
- Bricks placed in Southern Indiana remember those who have died from drug overdose - WHAS11.com - February 6th, 2021
- Vans Tapped 4 Artists to Design Shoes For Black History Month, and We Talked to Them All - POPSUGAR - February 6th, 2021
- 20 Interesting Facts About the South Korean Boy Band BTS - Music in Minnesota - Music in Minnesota - February 6th, 2021
- 10 Celebs Who Have Face Tattoos | TheThings - TheThings - February 6th, 2021
- Walter Suza: A city along the Mississippi seeks to defeat hate - Ames Tribune - February 6th, 2021