This list takes a look at the rich and famous in particular those who have decided to ink their faces.
While most people tend to get tattoos on their arms, legs, and other parts of their body that could easily be hidden some people are obsessed with getting tattoos on their faces.
Related: 10 Celebs Who Have Finger Tattoos
Todays list takes a look at the rich and famous in particular those who have decided to ink their faces. Whether its delicate and barely noticeable face tattoos such as those that Justin Bieber and Halsey have or a multitude of different face tattoos like the ones Post Malone and Travis Scott have, keep on scrolling to see how these celebs decided to mark their faces!
Kicking the list off is rapper Post Malone who has at least 65 known tattoos. As fans know a lot of them are on the musician's face such as an upsidedown sword, two ace-of-spades cards, the sayings "Always Tired" and "Stay Away", some barbed wire, and a couple more. Considering that there is still some space for tattoos, no one would be surprised if Post Malone added to the collection in the future.
Next on the list is musician Halsey who is certainly known for her unique style which frequently changed over the years. Halsey is also no stranger to tattoos and she definitely has a few, however, so far the star only has one on her face. In 2018 the musician revealed her new face tattoo on Instagram and as seen in the photo above, it is the letter 'Q' in red ink accompanied by a small diamond to resemble the Queen of diamonds playing card.
Another famous female musician that absolutely loves tattoos is Kehlani. Anyone who follows the star knows that over the years Kehlani added quite a few tattoos to her collection and when it comes to her face she has a few.
Related: Cara Delevingne & Other Models Who Made It In The Industry With Visible Tattoos
So far Kehani's face tattoo collection consists of a queen of hearts symbol, the phrase Espritu Libre, a paper plane under her left eye, as well as black dots under both the inner and outer corner of her eyes.
Lets move on to Canadian musician Justin Bieber who is certainly also no stranger to tattoos. As fans know, the musician who originally rose to fame through YouTube has plenty of visible tattoos on his body however his face tattoo is rather delicate. As seen in the photo, right above his eyebrow Justin Bieber has the word 'grace' tattooed in light script.
A celebrity with certainly one of the most memorable face tattoos is tattoo artist Kat Von D who has a bunch of stars tattooed on the left side of her face. Yes, the reality television star and entrepreneur certainly has plenty of other tattoos but the one on her face is by far her most recognizable one!
Another celebrity that found his way onto todays list is musician Chris Brown. The star who is definitely no stranger to tattoos also has a couple of face tattoos his most noticeable one being an Air Jordan 3 sneaker tattooed on the right side of his face, right under the logo of his Black Pyramid clothing brand. Considering that Chris loves spending his money on expensive thingsit doesn't come as a surprise that he also likes having tattoos of them.
Lets move on to model and television personality Amber Rose who has certainly changed her style a lot over the years.
Related: Halsey & Other Celebs Who Have More Tattoos Than We Can Count
Most recently, Amber decided to add to her tattoo collection by tattooing the nicknames of her two sons Bash and Slash right on her forehead. Unlike most of the other ladies on today's list, Amber's face tattoos are anything but delicate and small!
A musician that many may not have expected to find on todays list is former teen star Aaron Carter. Aaron may have risen to fame as a child musician, but today the star is covered in tattoos including his face. As seen from the photo above, his face tattooed depicts the Greek Gorgon Medusa.
Speaking of former childhood stars next on our list is actress Amanda Bynes. While the star has been out of the spotlight in recent years, she did receive a lot of attention for her face tattoo which she showed off at the beginning of last year. As seen from the photo above Amanda opted to get a heart tattooed on her cheek.
Wrapping the list up is a rapper Travis Scott who is also known for having plenty of tattoos. As far as the musician's face tattoos go his most well-known ones are the word 'free' below his left eye, an anchor near his left ear, and a tribal design along the side of his forehead.
Next:10 Celebrities Who Have Matching Tattoos
Next All The Details About Zendaya's Dating History
Jelena Aska is a freelance list writer at Valnet Inc. Over the years she has written for The Travel, The Talko, Baby Gaga, and Moms as well as BuzzFeed Community. She is a self-proclaimed Beyonc expert whose country of residence keeps changing because life is too short so if you ever see her and her dog IRL please do say hi!
- 5 Best Tattoo Artists in Houston - Kev's Best - February 19th, 2021
- Ink Evolution - Flathead Beacon - February 19th, 2021
- It doesnt get easier with time: Smiths continue to move forward while honoring loved ones - Fox17 - February 19th, 2021
- Arteta refuses to confirm whether Aubameyang broke rules by getting tattoo - BT Sport - February 19th, 2021
- Irish tattoo artist recalls the day Britney Spears came to Bray - Newstalk - February 19th, 2021
- Did you know entrepreneur Naman Arora is a top-notch tattoo artist? Read to know more about the creative genius! - News Track English - February 19th, 2021
- 3 Men Shared the Stories Behind the Epic Tattoos They Got to Cover Their Scars - menshealth.com - February 19th, 2021
- Want to get a finger tattoo? Here's what to keep in mind before taking the plunge - VOGUE India - February 17th, 2021
- Arsenal investigate Aubameyang over reported COVID-19 tattoo breach - ESPN - February 17th, 2021
- Tributes paid in memory of talented Blood Rush tattoo artist - Leighton Buzzard Observer - February 17th, 2021
- Artist and Influencer Mikey B Made It is legally trappin art from the hood to Hollywood - Press Release - Digital Journal - February 17th, 2021
- Charlie Cartwright: The Godfather of Black-and-Grey Fine Line Tattooing - Scene 360 - February 17th, 2021
- Exploring the process of becoming a tattoo artist - Argonaut - February 14th, 2021
- Tattoo Artists Share the Tattoo Ideas So Bad They Actually Refused to Do Them - menshealth.com - February 14th, 2021
- Tattoo artists reveal the one inking theyve been asked to do but had to refuse - Daily Star - February 11th, 2021
- Show what you love: Manchester resident Lizzie Wright in the running to be Inked magazines next cover girl - Baltimore Sun - February 11th, 2021
- Tattoo artists reveal the one tattoo they have had to refuse to do - Buzz.ie - February 11th, 2021
- These Tattoo Artists Shared the Worst Mistakes Theyve Ever Made - menshealth.com - February 11th, 2021
- Feel the Bern: Warm up with the top 10 Bernie Sanders memes The Rocky Mountain Collegian - Rocky Mountain Collegian - February 11th, 2021
- Tattoo artists reveal their worst mistakes ever and how the clients reacted - Daily Star - February 11th, 2021
- Tattoo Artists Shared the Tattoos They Love Doing the Most - Yahoo Lifestyle - February 10th, 2021
- Halsey Doesn't Want To Go 'Overboard' On Pregnancy Cravings - OK! - February 10th, 2021
- Becky G Just Got 2 New Tattoos in One Day, and I Thought I Had a High Pain Threshold - POPSUGAR - February 10th, 2021
- Tattoo Artists Shared the Best Tattoos They'll Never Get Tired of Doing - menshealth.com - February 10th, 2021
- Nine things tattoo artists hate clients doing when they get inked - Daily Star - February 10th, 2021
- Tattoo Artists Shared the Tattoos They're Most Sick of Seeing - menshealth.com - February 7th, 2021
- Student, 23, who cant tell her left from right gets L and R TATTOOED on her hands as a permanent reminder - The Irish Sun - February 7th, 2021
- 'Basic' tattoos artists secretly hate doing - and the ones they'll refuse to give - Cambridgeshire Live - February 6th, 2021
- With Pastel Devil Studio, these artists are reimagining today's tattoo parlor - St. Louis Magazine - February 6th, 2021
- Marijuana law reform in Japan contingent on the message - The Japan Times - February 6th, 2021
- Bricks placed in Southern Indiana remember those who have died from drug overdose - WHAS11.com - February 6th, 2021
- Vans Tapped 4 Artists to Design Shoes For Black History Month, and We Talked to Them All - POPSUGAR - February 6th, 2021
- 20 Interesting Facts About the South Korean Boy Band BTS - Music in Minnesota - Music in Minnesota - February 6th, 2021
- Walter Suza: A city along the Mississippi seeks to defeat hate - Ames Tribune - February 6th, 2021
- If Norman Rockwell were alive today: North Jersey photo exhibit updates iconic artists works - NJ.com - February 4th, 2021
- Jhene Aiko & 9 Other Celebs Who Got Huge Portraits Of Their Partners Tattooed On Them - TheThings - February 4th, 2021
- Columbus rappers and engineers embrace work from home with new DIY spaces - Columbus Alive - February 4th, 2021
- Chris Evans Has Way More Tattoos Than You Think - menshealth.com - February 4th, 2021
- The sweet side of a sour pandemic - IU Southeast Horizon - February 4th, 2021
- Student, 23, who cant tell her left from right gets L and R TATTOOED on her hands as a permanent reminder - The Sun - February 4th, 2021
- No one said folding clothes was easy, but this folding board makes it quick - Yahoo Lifestyle - February 4th, 2021
- Bedford Has a Year-Round All-Horror Shop - Dallas Observer - February 4th, 2021
- 'Basic' tattoos artists secretly hate doing - and the ones they'll refuse to do - Mirror Online - February 4th, 2021
- One Arm Willie makes his mark on the local tattoo industry - Mountain Xpress - February 4th, 2021
- How to plan your tattoo - Nation Online - nation.lk - The Nation Newspaper - February 4th, 2021
- The most basic tattoos artists secretly hate as they reveal the one inking they will NEVER do - The Sun - February 2nd, 2021
- Six tattoos artists secretly hate doing and the one inking they refuse to do - Daily Star - February 2nd, 2021
- 90 Day Fianc Recap: They Really Titled This Episode The No Bang Theory - Vulture - February 2nd, 2021
- Brett Young Honors His Children By Getting Tattoos Of Their Heartbeats By Bubba Irwin - Music Mayhem Magazine - February 2nd, 2021
- Rye grads put a spotlight on Toronto's diverse artists with How T.O. Art - The Eyeopener - February 2nd, 2021
- Cara Delevingne & Other Models Who Made It In The Industry With Visible Tattoos - TheThings - February 2nd, 2021
- Heres What Halseys Mysterious Matching Seeds Tattoo With Her Boyfriend Alev Means - Cosmopolitan - February 2nd, 2021
- Denver tattoo artist goes viral for her take on the wildly popular Bernie Sanders meme - The Denver Channel - January 31st, 2021
- For the love of Ink - Daily Pioneer - January 31st, 2021
- Michigan family mourns death of son they say was pushed to the breaking point by stop in high school sports - MLive.com - January 31st, 2021
- Style 'The Bernie Meme' Is Forever Immortalized on a Denver Man's Body - ourcommunitynow.com - January 31st, 2021
- Halsey and Alev Aydin Have Matching Tattoos and the Meaning Behind Them Will Make You Melt - Seventeen.com - January 31st, 2021
- Someone in Toronto started an Instagram account sharing the stories behind people's tattoos - blogTO - January 31st, 2021
- For artist Tim Eakin, each tattoo has 'got to be the best thing ever' - Canton Repository - January 30th, 2021
- Pattaya tattoo artists have only red ink - Pattaya Mail - January 30th, 2021
- Tattoo Artists Talked About Their Mistakes and Now We'll Think Twice Before Getting a Tattoo - nation.lk - The Nation Newspaper - January 30th, 2021
- Arrow Brings The El Duce Tapes & Shogun's Joy Of Torture In February - Inside Pulse - January 30th, 2021
- Kim Jones, roller derby and haute couture debuts: whats in fashion? - i-D - January 30th, 2021
- Can You Wear Floral on Your Buzz Cut? - The New York Times - January 27th, 2021
- #Balancetontatoueur: one of the accused tattooists files a complaint against the Instagram account which wanted to break the omerta - Inspired... - January 27th, 2021
- Is The King of Staten Island based on a true story? Which parts have been fictionalised? - Republic World - January 27th, 2021
- Integrity Ink Provides Fast, Effective, and Affordable Full-Spectrum Laser Tattoo Removal in Crosby, TX with the Astanza Trinity Laser - GlobeNewswire - January 27th, 2021
- New Year New Me LifeChanging Scalp Micropigmentation For Men and Women - Pro News Report - January 27th, 2021
- Missing and Murdered in the Midwest Crime Chat: Hello 2021 & Bloody Good Book Club - WQAD.com - January 25th, 2021
- Ireland Baldwin Tugs Down Her Pants To Show Off Her Lace Panties, Butt, And Tattoo - The Inquisitr - January 25th, 2021
- Socceroo Jackson Irvine explains his viral Simpsons tattoo that won over a writer from the show - Sporting News AU - January 24th, 2021
- From Grassroots To Grand Circuit Glory - Standardbred Canada - January 24th, 2021
- Face tattoos give Indigenous woman a chance to reclaim traditional form of self-expression - CBC.ca - January 24th, 2021
- Tattoo artist Les Bowen reflects on 61 years inking bodies and change from underground to art form - ABC News - January 22nd, 2021
- Sherbrooke-based tattoo artists ready to get back to the studio - Sherbrooke Record - January 22nd, 2021
- The Dangerous Risks of Eye Tattoos, According to Body Modification Artist Who Invented Them - Yahoo Lifestyle - January 22nd, 2021
- Denver Tattoo Shop Owner Finally Gets Some Attention From the City - Westword - January 22nd, 2021
- Travis Ross makes another visit to Accelerated Charter High School - YourCentralValley.com - January 22nd, 2021
- Remington Tattoo Parlor and Gallery Claims To Be The Best Option For Those Searching Online For "Female Tattoo Artists Near Me" In San Diego... - January 20th, 2021
- Getting inked is becoming more acceptable - The Signal - The Signal - January 20th, 2021