TATTOO-loving Brooklyn Beckham recently felt the wrath of Piers Morgan after getting a fifth tribute to fiance Nicola Peltz inked onto his back.
The Good Morning Britain host, 55, raged: "If God wanted you to have tattoos, he'd have given you them And David Beckham, he's just a tattoo now, isn't he? He's just one great big tattoo.
The 21-year-old, who is the eldest son of Victoria and David, has dozens of emblems all over his body, including an angel tattoo on his chest, a camera on his arm and a Made In England stamp on his foot.
Someone who shares Brooklyns love of ink is Claire Shepherd. The 32-year-old social care worker from Swansea has received abuse for her tatts and even been fired after half an hour for having them.
Here, she shares her story with Fabulous.
I was 18 when I first got a small tattoo of stars on my ankle during a girls holiday in Magaluf, but it was very discreet and I could cover it if I wanted to.
It wasnt until a few years later, in my twenties that I had a second one, some stars on my neck. Now, Im covered in them almost from head to toe.
For inspiration, I look in magazines and online, and while some are just nice patterns, others have meaning behind them, like a bird escaping from a cage.
I think in total Ive spent around 3000 on having them done its usually around 50 an hour and depending on how complex they are, each one might take a couple of hours or a few hours spread over two days.
To me, its a form of art and self-expression but sadly not everyone sees it that way. I get comments in the street and have been bullied online by trolls.
In 2014 I started getting more noticeable tattoos done, like the ones on my neck and my hands.
My employer at the time, B&M, was very understanding and didnt say anything.
They were quite happy as long as my work as an assistant manager was okay.
Id been with them for six years, and help them to set up new stores. It just wasnt an issue.
Then in 2015, I applied for a job as a retail merchandiser at a different company, for a role to go all over the country merchandising different stores.
It was a telephone interview, about 20 mins or half an hour long and they asked me about my experience.
At the end of the call the interviewer said, Youre exactly what we are looking for and emailed me straight away with the start date and policies.
I noticed there was a clause which said tattoos had to be covered up which I obviously couldnt do as mine are on my hands and my neck.
To double check it was okay I rang her up, and then she retracted the job offer there and then, saying they wouldnt be able to employ me. Id had the job for about half an hour!
I was so horrified I posted it on Facebook and then it just blew up and the story went everywhere. After a couple of days they offered me the job back, but I didnt take it.
To double check my tattoos were okay I rang her up, and then she retracted the job offer there and then, saying they wouldnt be able to employ me. Id had the job for about half an hour!
At the time, I was angry because I felt the policy was outdated. I was right for the job, so it was obviously all about the tattoos.
I would have understood if it had been about piercings or false nails as that is a health and safety issue, but that is not an issue with inkings.
When stores have thousands of people walking through their doors with tattoos, why cant the staff have them too?
I wouldnt call it discrimination, as it is my choice to have tattoos, but I felt they were making a judgement about the kind of person they thought I was because I had them.
Years ago, shops might have said No brightly coloured hair or that kind of thing, but thats gone now. I feel tattoos are the final thing employers still have a problem with.
Theres a certain stereotype of people with tattoos, although it is improving as they get more commonplace.
Even now, lm judged by strangers even though Im always smartly dressed and take good care of my appearance, to the extent of having aesthetic work and Botox too.
My parents hate them and theyll shake their head if I come home with a new one and I hear comments in the street or when I meet people for the first time.
Vote for your Fabulous Mum of the Year and WIN
Do you know a mum who deserves some extra recognition? We want to pay homage to the best mums in Britain.
During the pandemic theyve been busy juggling childcare, homeschooling and work, with the added stress of worrying about the health of elderly relatives and vulnerable friends.
Its never been a harder time to be a mum, so this year its even more important to honour the amazing women in our lives.
Nominate her for our Fabulous Mum Of The Year Award and she could win an overnight stay for two at a Champneys spa of her choice complete with a Gold package, which includes four relaxing treatments for the ultimate pampering experience.
Two runners-up will Champneys goodie bag worth 50 plus a 100 M&Svoucher and 200 Nutmeg at Morrisonsvoucher, and all three mums will enjoy a makeover with our glam squad before taking part in a photo shoot for the magazine.
And you could win a 100 Tu at Sainsburys voucher, 200 Florence & Fred at Tesco voucher or 250 to spend at Primark just for entering.
If you want to nominate a mum then fill in the form here.
To enter, upload a photograph of the mum you are nominating and explain why they deserve to win.
The deadline for entries is Sunday February 14 and one winner and two runners-up will be announced on Sunday March 14. Good luck we cant wait to hear from you!
The main one is, What are you going to do when youre 80? I just think, The same thing Id be doing if I didnt have them? If thats all I have to worry about when Im 80 then Ill be laughing.
I didnt have them thinking that they would come off when Im 60 Im not stupid! I know they are permanent. It is always that or What are you going to do on your wedding day?
But the worst abuse I get is online, particularly after the story about me losing my job blew up. It was really bad.
For a day I did get really upset thinking, Is this the human race? I was shocked people could behave that way.
Face to face, no one would say, Oh look at the state of you but thats what they say online or worse, like I hope you die in a car crash and Why would anyone want to hire you? Then Id click on the profile and it would be a picture of some lad with his grandparents!
However, Ive got a thick skin and I take everyones comments with a pinch of salt now. In the past few years, I havent had any problems at work with my tattoos.
I worked in Tesco as a caf manager and now I work in health and social care. Everyone I work with is non-judgmental and dont find my tattoos scary at all.
If it hadnt been for lockdown, I would have had more done. Id started having one leg sleeve done so that needs to be finished and then I might have a tarot design for the other one.
Im quite a spiritual person and love my tarot cards! Im keeping my back as a blank canvas for now and waiting until I can think of something really good there, but I dont think Ill ever have any done on my face.
I overplucked my eyebrows as a teenager so mine are tattooed on, but theres scar tissue there so the ink is a bit patchy.
The way I see it is that my tattoos are a talking point, whether I am on a beach or in a bar, in normal times.
Among my friends, Im the only one with so many inkings plus I usually have more tattoos than the guys I meet too! It certainly gets the conversation going Im single at the moment but it doesnt put guys off.
I dont regret any of the tattoos Ive had done, and if in the future if I decided I didnt like something, I dont think it would concern me.
There are more things in life to worry about Id prefer to concentrate on myself and my family and being happy.
I felt for Brooklyn when he got all that abuse for his new tattoo, which was inspired by fianc Nicola Peltz hes not doing any harm and it means something to him.
I understand that hes young and might not be with her forever, but if they did split he could cover it up or get laser treatment.
Im a big believer in seizing the moment, so why not? Its a lovely tribute to her.
CALI EFFECTMeghan Markle & Prince Harry look completely different after US move, fans say
ROYAL BABYEugenie baby LIVE - Prince Andrews daughter 'broke tradition twice' with birth
YOUNG LOVEI had mind-blowing sex on a kitchen counter then toyboy dumped me for being old
MYSTIC MEGFebruary 11: Love bonds might be tested but they come through this stronger
GIMME MOOREI got the Demi Moore facelift and it knocked 10 years off me in 10 minutes
GET IN LINEHarry's only royal who cares about succession because of Meghan, says expert
For more real life stories, Britains most tattooed woman covered half her skin with make-up to show what she looks like without ink.
And this mum believes she's Disneys biggest fan she moved 500 MILES to be near Disneyworld & spends 2k on hundreds of trips every year.
Plus this savvy mum transformed an awkward box over the stairs into a cosy reading nook for her daughter.
See the article here:
- Heres The Full Story Behind That Viral TikTok Of A Girl Getting Upskirted At A Syd Tattoo Shop - Pedestrian TV - April 19th, 2021
- Ruby Rose on gender, bullying and breaking free: I had a problem with authority - The Guardian - April 4th, 2021
- Traditional Croatian Tattoos: Meet the tattoo artist keeping tradition alive - Croatia Week - March 8th, 2021
- David and Victoria Beckham Have a Matching Hebrew Tattoo Here's What It Means - Showbiz Cheat Sheet - March 8th, 2021
- Exotic Body Works celebrates 25th anniversary - Hammonton Gazette - February 14th, 2021
- Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik now have matching tattoos in honour of their daughter Emirates Woman - Emirates Woman - February 11th, 2021
- I was fired 30 mins into my dream job because of my tattoos my family hate them & people shout abuse but I w - The Sun - February 10th, 2021
- 10 Celebs Who Have Finger Tattoos | TheThings - TheThings - February 7th, 2021
- Kamala Harris' Stepdaughter Ella Emhoff Is Making Waves Get To Know The Rising Model In 5 Snaps - OK! - February 4th, 2021
- Problems with girls and the Troubles with men - The Irish Times - February 4th, 2021
- New Movies to Watch This Week: Supernova, The Little Things, Palmer - Variety - February 2nd, 2021
- Cops investigated kidnappings, extortions, teen runaways across California. Victims all ended up at same motel, forced into sex trafficking, feds say... - January 27th, 2021
- 'Miss Scarlet and the Duke' Recap: Episode 2 - WTTW News - January 25th, 2021
- The tattoo on her arm said it all: Grace Orzechowski was a fighter - Concord Monitor - January 20th, 2021
- Modern, Edgy And Bold: Different Bob Cuts For Girls To Try - Femina - January 15th, 2021
- What's New on Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, Disney+, and More in January 2021 - TV Guide - January 15th, 2021
- KVD Vegan Beauty Announces Launch of Limited-Edition Tattoo Liner with Global Organization, Girl Up - PRNewswire - January 12th, 2021
- Sonakshi Sinha Paints The Town Yellow in an Embroidered Cape Set from the Shelves of Arpita Mehta Worth Rs 39 - India.com - January 12th, 2021
- Musician tattoo stories | Wild and funny tattoos - Alternative Press - January 12th, 2021
- 40+ YA Book Cover Artists and Designers to Follow on Instagram - Book Riot - January 12th, 2021
- FIRST LOOK: Meet the contestants for new reality dating show The Cabins - FM104 - January 5th, 2021
- The Cabins cast: Meet all the contestants in the winter Love Island dating show - The Sun - January 5th, 2021
- What's New on Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, Disney+, and More in January 2021 - TV Guide - January 3rd, 2021
- Gothika Ending, Explained | Why Did Miranda See the Boy's Ghost? - The Cinemaholic - December 31st, 2020
- Tour Tales | Crowned YB shares untold stories of shooting Dave East around the world - REVOLT TV - December 31st, 2020
- An Interview with Gareth Johnson MP by Neve Wilson, Dartford Grammar School for Girls - This is Local London - December 31st, 2020
- Everything coming to and leaving Netflix in January 2021 - Fox News - December 28th, 2020
- Well At Least Some Positives for Women in 2020 - The Citizen - December 27th, 2020
- Jollof Couscous & Leather Jackets: Inside The Mind Of Enny - British Vogue - December 25th, 2020
- This is Justin Vernon from Bon Ivers favourite song of all time - Far Out Magazine - December 25th, 2020
- Family beg dad who disappeared after saying he was 'going away' to call this Christmas - Liverpool Echo - December 25th, 2020
- Shows like Black Widows that you may like; from Django Unchained to Gone Girl & more - Republic World - December 25th, 2020
- Michaela Garechts mother reacts to arrest of suspect in 1988 Hayward kidnapping of 9-year-old daughter - San Francisco Chronicle - December 25th, 2020
- The Interview Gift Guide That Gives Back - Interview - December 23rd, 2020
- 25 Feather Tattoos for Girls in 2020 NewShables - December 21st, 2020
- How sexy these tattoos on intimate body parts of women ... - December 21st, 2020
- How I Met Your Mother: 10 Worst First Dates The Characters Had - Screen Rant - December 21st, 2020
- Sabrina Carpenter's Got Her Very First Tattoo, and It's a Reference to Her "Lucky" Life - POPSUGAR Beauty Austrailia - December 18th, 2020
- Whats New On Netflix In January: Night Stalker, History of Swear Words, Cobra Kai And More - BroBible - December 18th, 2020
- Roxanne First Shares Her Inspirations - Vanity Fair - December 16th, 2020
- So, What the Hell Folk Tales Is Taylor Swift Telling Now on evermore? - Vulture - December 12th, 2020
- The Work Diary of Mira Mariah, Tattoo and Girl Culture Expert - The New York Times - December 11th, 2020
- Strongest girl in the world: Meet the 7-year-old who can lift 80 kg - The Indian Express - December 11th, 2020
- Mum of twins divides opinion after tattooing one baby to help tell them apart - Heart - December 11th, 2020
- Three Oaks wants INKED to raise awareness - Toronto Star - December 11th, 2020
- [150+] Beautiful Wrist Tattoo Ideas ... - Tattoos for Girls - December 6th, 2020
- The girl with her own tattoos: the joy of homemade ink - The Guardian - December 6th, 2020
- 35 Hand Tattoos for Women | Cute Tattoos For Girls On Hand - December 6th, 2020
- Emily Viti's son has MPS and the Framingham High volleyball coach is fighting to find a cure for the terminal disease - Milford Daily News - December 6th, 2020
- Mara and Dona: Argentine twins a living tribute to soccer great - Reuters - November 28th, 2020
- Born into occupation, young Afghans fear the Taliban will crush their freedoms when US troops exit - Anchorage Daily News - November 23rd, 2020
- Environmental contest's winning displays and essays are on exhibit at Jeff Library - NOLA.com - November 18th, 2020
- Tiffany Calver: Living the dream | DJMag.com - DJ Mag - November 18th, 2020
- Blind date: 'We realised we have matching tattoos' - The Guardian - November 16th, 2020
- Tattooed twins from Germany (PHOTOS) - The Saxon - November 12th, 2020
- A Clover in weeds, loss, homelessness, beatings and love - Tucson Weekly - November 5th, 2020
- The Real Housewives of New York City's First-Ever Black Housewife Isn't Holding Back - The Daily Beast - November 3rd, 2020
- Every time Bollywood actresses proved that they are protective mothers - Times Now - November 3rd, 2020
- Broadley, BF girls three-peat on Thetford trail - Brattleboro Reformer - November 1st, 2020
- Jack Nowell: Would I get a tattoo of Eddie Jones? Only if he promises to pick me for every England game - iNews - October 31st, 2020
- Ronald Hall, Worcester man accused of human trafficking, kept women addicted to drugs and had his nickname ta - MassLive.com - October 30th, 2020
- Learner Dad: 'I need to get the kids to write an early Santa letter so they cant change their minds' - Irish Examiner - October 27th, 2020
- 133 Inspiring Cute and Small Tattoos Ideas for Girls - October 22nd, 2020
- 30 Beautiful Tattoos for Girls 2020 - Meaningful Tattoo ... - October 22nd, 2020
- Jill Duggar's Tattoo Opinions Have Changed, but Does She Have One? - Distractify - October 22nd, 2020
- Sophie Turner wears vote hoodie on stroll with Joe Jonas and baby girl - Metro.co.uk - October 22nd, 2020
- Jacqueline Jossa reveals her incredible singing voice in the car after admitting she wants to sing on stage - The Irish Sun - October 22nd, 2020
- Jacqueline Jossa reveals her incredible singing voice in the car after admitting she wants to sing on stage - The Sun - October 21st, 2020
- Vanessa Bryant reveals new tattoo dedicated to Kobe and their 4 girls (photo) - Rolling Out - October 16th, 2020
- Pomp it Up: On the wild side with Motley Crue - Pueblo Chieftain - October 16th, 2020
- Coronavirus is killing haunted houses, but we still have real horror stories to scare you - Detroit Free Press - October 16th, 2020
- Glimpse inside Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Tattoos and the True Meaning behind Them - AmoMama - October 14th, 2020
- Mike Tyson Almost Got an Even Crazier Tattoo on His Face Thankfully He Didn't - Showbiz Cheat Sheet - October 14th, 2020
- Mike Tyson's Tribal Face Tattoo Got a Wild Reaction From a Woman in the Tribe - Showbiz Cheat Sheet - October 14th, 2020
- 10 Gilmore Girl Tattoo Ideas That Would Earn Lorelai and Rory's Stamp of Approval - POPSUGAR - October 10th, 2020
- 10 Gilmore Girl Tattoo Ideas That Would Earn Lorelai and Rory's Stamp of Approval - POPSUGAR Beauty Austrailia - October 9th, 2020
- Cancer survivor views tattoos as another recovery technique - Leader Publications - October 7th, 2020
- Revisiting Hellboy, the mixtape that captured Lil Peep's breakout energy - Dazed - October 7th, 2020
- 'Mr Snake': Meet the teacher who is France's most tattooed man - The Phnom Penh Post - October 6th, 2020
- Healing wheels: 63-year-old skates her way to cancer recovery - The Jakarta Post - Jakarta Post - October 6th, 2020