Welcome to your skin check-in with Life & Styles resident health and beauty expert, Dr. Will Kirby, a celebrity dermatologist and Chief Medical Officer of LaserAway. Every week, hell be spilling his candid thoughts and professional advice on all things skin, beauty and wellness as it relates to you and your favorite stars.
The weather is hot, the beaches and pools are open again and everyone wants to look their best. Here are the top requested aesthetic procedures and treatments that people are clamoring for this summer!
Radiofrequency via brand new Thermage FLX is hands down one of the top requested procedures for summer, states aesthetic nurse Ashley Cox. Recently upgraded to be faster, less uncomfortable and more effective, the FLX treatment will tighten and smooth your face, neck or body with little to no down time, making it the perfect No. 1 to-do procedure this summer!
Hot girl summer with a not-so-hot tattoo? No chance, declares aesthetic sales professional Lacey McKelvy. Of all the good and bad decisions you might make this summer, getting that tattoo removed will be one of the better decisions. Rocking that fave bathing suit without any regrets is the desire of all my regretfully-inked patients. Start now and you too can be ink free by next summer!
Swimsuit season got here way faster than we thought, remarks aesthetic nurse practitioner Jenny Lopez. But CoolSculpting will make sure to target those stubborn areas of pinchable fat! Try this frequently requested, body-contouring treatment so unwanted fat doesnt make an appearance during your summer events!
Looking for the secret to flawless, glowing skin this summer? Ditch the Instagram filters and opt for a Fire & Ice Laser Facial! notes aesthetic nurse Shem Hooda. This non-invasive treatment combines cutting-edge laser and cryogenic technologies to stimulate collagen production and reduce pore size, resulting in a more even skin tone! Safe and effective for all skin types it will give you that beautiful, youthful glow everyone will be talking about!
Microneedling with product infusion is one of the best treatments to have done early in the summer to ensure you look your best all season, Cynosure National Field Marketing Manager Joshua Smith imparts. For many of us, summer 2021 will be spent with friends and family members that we havent seen in a while and we want to put our best face forward! Treatment with Potenza allows you to revitalize skin on the face and body while also delivering topical moisturizers or growth factors deep into the dermis. Many patients need as little as three sessions to see a beautiful result and all skin types can be treated so get started today and look great all summer long!
Botox Cosmetic is the most transformative skincare discovery for me personally, and I recommend it to literally everyone I know! contends LaserAway Vice President of Human Resources. Its minimally invasive with negligible discomfort, and makes such a difference in the elimination of fine (and not-so-fine) lines, as well as giving my eyebrows a nice subtle lift. Its probably the most commonly requested aesthetic treatment so get started on your Botox journey today and look refreshed this summer!!
As the weather starts to warm up no one wants to apply a face full of caked on makeup only to have to melt off in the heat or wash off in the pool! finds aesthetic nurse Linda Nguyen. The word is out and patients are requesting the recently upgraded Clear + Brilliant Touch! This laser will help you gain and maintain flawless smooth skin for summer. Safe for all skin types, very little downtime, it allows you to use bare minimum makeup and keeps you glowing for months!
One of the most requested procedures for hot girl summer is FlexSure! divulges dermatologist Dr. Deanne Mraz Robinson. It uses heat in the form of a wrappable radiofrequency applicator to tighten up the skin on areas like the tummy, knees and arms so you can look and feel your best from the Jersey Shore all the way to St. Barts!
Patients are clamoring for lip filler to get perfect summer selfies! exclaims aesthetic physician associate Ashley Isabell. Lip injections are a non-surgical, minimally invasive treatment that can be done to enhance the lip size and shape. At LaserAway, natural appearing results are our goal! We want to enhance what you already have to give you a beautiful, natural-looking result.
Hands-down, rhinoplasty is consistently my number one most requested summertime facial procedure, notes plastic surgeon Dr. Jason Roostaeian. Students are off school, and its easier for people to take time off work. Its perfect timing for that fresh fall start!
One of the most effective ways to gain a youthful look this summer is with cheek filler! insists aesthetic nurse practitioner Emily Perbellini. It adds such a pop to your summer glow while reducing the amount of makeup you need for facial contouring. Add a sparkle of highlight on your beautiful cheekbones today and youll look as radiant as you feel all summer long!
- According to artists, the Best and Worst Types of Tattoos To Get - Central Recorder - November 23rd, 2021
- Go Behind the Scenes of Succession with Jihae - TownandCountrymag.com - November 23rd, 2021
- Im a makeup artist and these are the most annoying things clients do PLEASE put your phone away... - The US Sun - November 9th, 2021
- Ariana Grande on Creating the Perfect rem Beauty Makeup Line And Secret "Harry Potter" Reference - Seventeen.com - November 9th, 2021
- All New Beauty Launches Arriving in November 2021 - TeenVogue.com - November 9th, 2021
- Katherine Ryan: I thought plastic surgery was aspirational - The Guardian - November 9th, 2021
- Reese Witherspoon's daughter complains to this fellow celeb child about mom-lookalike comparisons, more news - Wonderwall - November 9th, 2021
- Travis Barker's Utterly Distraught Ex-Wife Shanna Moakler Sobs Into The Phone After Rocker Covers Up Tattoo Of Her Name With New Fiance Kourtney... - October 29th, 2021
- Why Are NFL Players So Obsessed With The Dark Knight? - The Ringer - October 29th, 2021
- National salon franchise coming to Milwaukee's Third Ward - BizTimes Milwaukee - October 29th, 2021
- Allouez gets updates on Webster Avenue, south landfill - The Press-Times - October 29th, 2021
- 23 Thanksgiving Makeup Ideas That Pair Well With Pumpkin Pie - Yahoo Lifestyle - October 29th, 2021
- Kaiit On Her Epic Tattoo Collection, Musical Inspirations And Love For 1920s Makeup - The Urban List - October 17th, 2021
- Inside the techniques and ideas behind portrait tattoos - Los Angeles Times - October 17th, 2021
- Mama June, 42, teases new boo then cozies up to handsome tattoo artist after relationship with boy toy Ti... - The US Sun - October 17th, 2021
- Tattoo their name on your body if you love them. Get their face if you really care - Yahoo News - October 17th, 2021
- How Inked made its mark on local television history - The Spinoff - October 5th, 2021
- 13 Latinx-Owned Beauty Brands to Support Now and Always - Vogue - October 5th, 2021
- This female tattoo artist is making her mark in a male-dominated field | Venture - Daily Hive - September 1st, 2021
- The Best Mens Makeup? 5 Pros Share Their Go-To Picks - Vogue - September 1st, 2021
- He's All That Ending, Explained: Do Padgett and Cameron End Up Together? - The Cinemaholic - September 1st, 2021
- Tattoos in the Workplace in 2021 - Fife Free Press - September 1st, 2021
- News to note : Women in Afghanistan fear for their lives and futures, trouble at Times Up & more - Boss Betty - August 20th, 2021
- Machine Gun Kelly Reveals Dramatic Head Tattoo After Shaving off His Hair - PopCulture.com - August 20th, 2021
- 24 of the best beauty products on Amazon that are worth adding to cart - CNN - August 20th, 2021
- This Woman Covered Her Face and Body Tattoos to See if Her Family Would Recognize Her - menshealth.com - August 20th, 2021
- We Tried 8 Viral TikTok Beauty Trends To See If They Really Work - Todayuknews - Todayuknews - August 20th, 2021
- 7 New Netflix Shows You Can Watch This Weekend - Best Life - August 6th, 2021
- Ink positive: how tattoos can heal the mind as well as adorn the body - The Guardian - August 6th, 2021
- 18 Celebs Who Have Looked Back At Their Iconic Past Looks And Gone, "Never Again" - BuzzFeed - August 6th, 2021
- Graphic Eyeliner Is The Makeup Trend You Need Right Now - OK! - July 22nd, 2021
- Permanent makeup: Give yourself a winter beauty boost - New Zealand Herald - July 22nd, 2021
- Celebrities Who Have Had Tattoos Removed: Stars Who Have Undergone the Painful Laser Process - Life&Style Weekly - July 8th, 2021
- Watch This Man React to Seeing His Girlfriend Without Face Tattoos for the First Time - menshealth.com - July 8th, 2021
- Which Kardashian-Jenners Have Tattoos? Photos of Khloe, Rob, Kylie, Kendall and Kris Ink - Life&Style Weekly - July 8th, 2021
- Marion to adopt body art regulations | Sippican - Sippican Week - July 8th, 2021
- Ludacris On Why He Ditched Plan To Get Covered In Tattoos - AllHipHop - July 8th, 2021
- Brooke Shields on her iconic brows and her definition of self-care - Glossy - July 8th, 2021
- 7 Best Lip Stains That Give You A Popsicle Finish - MissMalini - July 8th, 2021
- Viral video of full body tattoo transformation shows the power of a good makeup artist - Digital Journal - June 26th, 2021
- How to use viral Rampage tattoo filter on TikTok and Instagram - Dexerto - June 9th, 2021
- 7 Reasons to Venture Into the Cosmetics Industry - ABCmoney.co.uk - May 28th, 2021
- The answer to eyebrows gone wrong on Jessops Journeys - ABC 4 - May 28th, 2021
- Iconic 90s Beauty Products That Are Being Revived in 2021 - Femina - May 28th, 2021
- Best Sunscreen for Year-Round UV Protection - Popular Science - May 28th, 2021
- Teen Mom 2s Briana DeJesus is getting serious with boyfriend Javi See photo of them from the reunion - Monsters and Critics - May 28th, 2021
- Landon Barker Gushes Over Kourtney K.'s 'Fire' Tattoo on Travis - In Touch Weekly - May 16th, 2021
- Aesthetic tattoos that cover scars and beautify, how to get one safely? Explica .co - Explica - May 16th, 2021
- James Charles is being sued, Cara Delevingne is auctioning off a NFT of her vagina, and other beauty news - Buro 24/7 Singapore - May 16th, 2021
- Britain's 'Most Tattooed Woman' Covered Up All of Her Ink for a Day - menshealth.com - May 4th, 2021
- Mama June: June Shannon gives Parenting Advice Shares Dos And Donts; Know Which Negative Comment Bothered Her The Most - TV Season Spoilers - May 4th, 2021
- Tinkerbell with tattoos, inked Incredibles; Disney to allow visible tattoos on cast members - WKRG News 5 - April 19th, 2021
- The Ron Swanson Mistake You Never Noticed In Parks And Recreation - Looper - April 4th, 2021
- Ireland Baldwin Reveals Creative Use For David Bowie Tattoo - The Inquisitr News - April 4th, 2021
- Watch Travis Barkers Daughter Alabama Cover Up His Face Tattoos With Makeup - menshealth.com - April 4th, 2021
- Is There KVD Beauty Without Kat Von D? - The Business of Fashion - March 8th, 2021
- What Is Microshading? Heres What To Know About the No-Maintenance, Feathery Brows Everyones Talking About - Well+Good - March 8th, 2021
- Jennifer Aniston finally reveals the meaning behind her '11 11' wrist tattoo - Cosmopolitan UK - March 8th, 2021
- Popular new makeup products to try in 2021 - Belfast Live - February 19th, 2021
- Woman Reacts To Seeing Boyfriend For First Time Without Tattoo-Covered Face - BroBible - February 19th, 2021
- Test Pattern Director Shatara Michelle Ford on Making Their First Film and Being Emotionally Truthful - TheStranger.com - February 19th, 2021
- Here's Why Jeffree Star's 'Delicious' Neck Tattoo Is One Of His Favorites - TheThings - February 17th, 2021
- Blue Light Body Arts to open on the bricks in spring - Hays Daily News - February 17th, 2021
- Exploring the ever-diminishing returns of the Crow franchise - The Spool - February 14th, 2021
- 'Justice League': Check out Jared Leto's freaky Joker in the trailer for Zack Snyder's new HBO Max cut - USA TODAY - February 14th, 2021
- JUSTICE LEAGUE Director Zack Snyder Addresses Absence Of The Joker's SUICIDE SQUAD Tattoos In The Snyder Cut - CBM (Comic Book Movie) - February 11th, 2021
- Zack Snyder explains why Joker's tattoos were removed in Justice League - Explica - February 11th, 2021
- How TikTok communists are reclaiming the hammer and sickle - i-D - February 11th, 2021
- Why Leto's Joker Doesn't Have His "Damaged" Tattoo In Justice League - Screen Rant - February 10th, 2021
- Site of the day: Want a tattoo? You have to download this app - Explica - February 10th, 2021
- Salma Hayek Shows off Chest Tattoos for New Movie 'Bliss' - PopCulture.com - February 7th, 2021
- The rise of beauty enhancements and Maya Darwiche - Sunrise News - February 7th, 2021
- The eyes have it: Above-the-mask makeup sees pandemic surge - CBC.ca - February 7th, 2021
- BB14 promo: Salman Khan schools Abhinav for his choice of words; asks if he's 'going in the right direction' - Times Now - February 7th, 2021
- Tattoo Stamp - MILK MAKEUP | Sephora - February 6th, 2021
- Eye Studio Color Tattoo 24HR Cream Gel Eyeshadow - Maybelline - February 6th, 2021
- Salma Hayek flaunts new large tattoo and fans freak out - HOLA USA - February 6th, 2021
- Gigi Hadid Now Has A Tattoo Tribute To Baby Girl And It Matches Zayn Maliks - Capital - February 4th, 2021
- Bobrisky lavishes N596k while shopping for lady that tattooed him on her back - Legit.ng - February 4th, 2021
- Make-up artist Mei Pang is turning the internet into her beauty playground - Dazed - February 4th, 2021