The absolute best part about winter beauty launches is the amount of holiday sets headed our way. It's the perfect time for brands to show off the best of the best in their product lines and for us to be the judge. This November, the beauty and wellness launches are all about taking good care of our skin, dramatic lip colors, and cozy vibes.
Now that we're solidly in the middle of fall, why not treat your skin with 54 Thrones's body butter or the brand new Billie Creamy-Gel Body Wash? As we head into the colder months, moisturizing is key. Lean into the dramatics of a bold holiday makeup look with the new Tanas Kajal Eyeliner and Live Tinted's newest Huestick shade, Purpose. You could even treat yourself to some luxury beauty with Byredo's new red lipstick shade or Joanna Vargas's new All Aglow Holiday Kit. As usual, keep an eye out because we'll be updating this list with new beauty launches as the month goes on!
The roughest part about wintertime is how rapidly our skin needs to adapt to weather changes. Dehydrated, dryer, and flakier skin are common during this time of the year but the good news is that there's so much you can use to combat it. 54 Thrones is launching its Get Up and Glow set just in time for dry skin season.
African Beauty Butter Mini Trio Set
Get Up & Glow Discovery Set
Lawless Beauty has come out with a holiday set of its fan-favorite lip-plumping gloss in three of its best-selling shades: Rosy Outlook, Daisy Pink, and Velvet.
Forget the Filler Lip Plumping Line Smoothing Gloss Mini Trio
Rael's brand new Miracle Clear line is a three-step system that aims to target and prevent breakouts by supporting the skin barrier.
DEZI Skin's newest addition to its skincare line is the overnight moisture mask, so you can let your skin care do all the work while you sleep.
Masque On Overnight Moistuire Mask
Maelove's new lightweight moisturizer, The Plush Cream, is the perfect last step in your skin care routine, and it comes at an affordable price point, too.
If you're trying to finish off this year with a luxurious skin care treat, this Joanna Vargas holiday set is perfect. It comes with three full-size products of her best-selling products: Vitamin C Face Wash, Glow to Go Mask Set, and Rejuvenating Serum.
Becky G's beauty brand Treslce never misses. Her holiday collection is stacked with lash sets, brush sets, and more, but we've got our eyes on the Tres Reinas eyeshadow palette and the six-piece Sparkling Colores Intenso Liners set, featuring those super-pigmented, award-winning eye pencils.
Sparkling Colores Intenso Liners 6 Piece Set
Holiday makeup kits like Lime Crime's lip sets are great around the holidays for two reasons. You get the opportunity to try a variety of new formulas and colors, or you can divide them up amongst your friends for affordable presents or stocking stuffers!
Mattes Under The Mistletoe Set
Tanas launches its Infinite Beauty Collection this month with a full range of makeup products. There are eight lustrous lipsticks, ten matte lipsticks, two liquid eyeliners, and a vitamin E lip balm. Pucker up!
Bengal Green Kajal Eyeliner
The luxury fragrance house's makeup collection has been steadily growing. Byredo expands its ever-growing lipstick line with this brick red lipstick shade, Mad Red.
Earlier this fall, Live Tinted became the first South Asian-owned beauty brand to launch at Ulta Beauty. This November, the brand also launched a brand new shade of its fan-favorite multipurpose Huestick: Purpose, a deep raspberry color.
Live Tinted Huestick Multistick
Huda Beauty knows its way around a palette. The Rose Quartz collection features soft and shimmery eyeshadow and highlighter shades are the perfect holiday pairing to a bold lip. The eye palette features muted pastels and soft neutrals, and the face gloss offers a sheer, rose gold finishing touch to your look.
Rose Quartz Face Gloss Highlighting Dew
Milani has made a name as an affordable makeup brand with high pigment payoff and quality products, so there should be no surprise that its holiday sets, like the Golden Glam Kit, would follow suit.
Nudestix has launched a second collaboration with Canadian beauty YouTuber and makeup artist Sonjdra Deluxe. Called Dew Wop, the collection features finger-friendly multi-use products in cool browns and shimmery highlights.
These nail tattoo sheets are the ultra-trendy Y2K inspiration you need for your manicure. They feature butterflies, aliens, and pixelated hearts. Perfect on a bare manicure or a spicy addition to painted nails.
Nothing gets us nostalgic like the holidays. Except for maybe Friends. Lights Lacquer collaborated with the iconic '90s sitcom for this nail polish collection featuring shades like Central Perk, The One Where, and Relaxi Taxi. (A perfect gift for the Friends enthusiast in your life, NGL!)
Lights Lacquer x 'Friends' Collaboration
Nuria and Paintbox have teamed up for the ultimate mani kit. The partnership, available on Amazon, includes two nail polishes and two nourishing hand care products.
Nuria x Paintbox Holiday Kit
Olive & June have launched a no-fuss press-on manicure system. The launch offers a variety of designs, colors, and shapes.
If you're afraid to perform a dye job in your bathroom with nothing but a YouTube tutorial by your side, lucky for you, the Hally Holiday Gift Set is a great affordable option. It comes with a developer, semi-permanent hair dye, latex-free gloves, and a few extra accessories.
If you're not trying to commit to one dye job, lucky for you, Good Dye Young is a solid at-home option. The dyes are semi-permanent and come in a wide variety of colors.
Good Dye Young Semi Permanent Hair Color
BEAUTYPIE's aromatic new body washes will upgrade every shower. The new line features the brand's Love scent, as well as the Brazilian Lime, Fig Leaves, and Tea scents. And while you're treating yourself, pick up a matching body lotion as well.
Brazilian Lime, Fig Leaves, and Tea Body Wash
Billie's known for its shaving products, but the brand expands to body care, too. Its most recent launch, a reformulation of the Creamy-Gel Body Wash, is a creamier and more hydrating version of the original.
It's the season of rest and relaxation, so your cozy routine has to include a new Boy Smells indulgent winter candle in these limited edition scents and colored glass tumblers. Pick up the candle care toolset for an extra treat your candles will burn better too.
This collab is all about making your pearly whites shine even brighter. Crest and UOMA teamed up for this gift pack a whitening emulsions kit and a cool, red lipstick that makes your teeth look whiter.
Crest Whitening Emulsions + UOMA Lipstick Collab
The 41 Winks sleeping masks are the perfect gift for light sleepers or anyone who loves a nap. They're made with luxurious, soft lyocell and come in different colors.
41 Winks Cotton Velvet Sleep Mask
Bathing Culture's Cathedral Grove Perfume Oil first launched in October with an amazing response and a 1000 person waitlist. Thankfully the woodsy, earthy perfume oil is back in stock this month so you can get your hands on it.
Cathedral Grove Perfume Oil
Let us slide into your DMs. Sign up for the Teen Vogue daily email.
Want more from Teen Vogue? Check this out:
Read the original:
- According to artists, the Best and Worst Types of Tattoos To Get - Central Recorder - November 23rd, 2021
- Go Behind the Scenes of Succession with Jihae - TownandCountrymag.com - November 23rd, 2021
- Im a makeup artist and these are the most annoying things clients do PLEASE put your phone away... - The US Sun - November 9th, 2021
- Ariana Grande on Creating the Perfect rem Beauty Makeup Line And Secret "Harry Potter" Reference - Seventeen.com - November 9th, 2021
- Katherine Ryan: I thought plastic surgery was aspirational - The Guardian - November 9th, 2021
- Reese Witherspoon's daughter complains to this fellow celeb child about mom-lookalike comparisons, more news - Wonderwall - November 9th, 2021
- Travis Barker's Utterly Distraught Ex-Wife Shanna Moakler Sobs Into The Phone After Rocker Covers Up Tattoo Of Her Name With New Fiance Kourtney... - October 29th, 2021
- Why Are NFL Players So Obsessed With The Dark Knight? - The Ringer - October 29th, 2021
- National salon franchise coming to Milwaukee's Third Ward - BizTimes Milwaukee - October 29th, 2021
- Allouez gets updates on Webster Avenue, south landfill - The Press-Times - October 29th, 2021
- 23 Thanksgiving Makeup Ideas That Pair Well With Pumpkin Pie - Yahoo Lifestyle - October 29th, 2021
- Kaiit On Her Epic Tattoo Collection, Musical Inspirations And Love For 1920s Makeup - The Urban List - October 17th, 2021
- Inside the techniques and ideas behind portrait tattoos - Los Angeles Times - October 17th, 2021
- Mama June, 42, teases new boo then cozies up to handsome tattoo artist after relationship with boy toy Ti... - The US Sun - October 17th, 2021
- Tattoo their name on your body if you love them. Get their face if you really care - Yahoo News - October 17th, 2021
- How Inked made its mark on local television history - The Spinoff - October 5th, 2021
- 13 Latinx-Owned Beauty Brands to Support Now and Always - Vogue - October 5th, 2021
- This female tattoo artist is making her mark in a male-dominated field | Venture - Daily Hive - September 1st, 2021
- The Best Mens Makeup? 5 Pros Share Their Go-To Picks - Vogue - September 1st, 2021
- He's All That Ending, Explained: Do Padgett and Cameron End Up Together? - The Cinemaholic - September 1st, 2021
- Tattoos in the Workplace in 2021 - Fife Free Press - September 1st, 2021
- News to note : Women in Afghanistan fear for their lives and futures, trouble at Times Up & more - Boss Betty - August 20th, 2021
- Machine Gun Kelly Reveals Dramatic Head Tattoo After Shaving off His Hair - PopCulture.com - August 20th, 2021
- 24 of the best beauty products on Amazon that are worth adding to cart - CNN - August 20th, 2021
- This Woman Covered Her Face and Body Tattoos to See if Her Family Would Recognize Her - menshealth.com - August 20th, 2021
- We Tried 8 Viral TikTok Beauty Trends To See If They Really Work - Todayuknews - Todayuknews - August 20th, 2021
- 7 New Netflix Shows You Can Watch This Weekend - Best Life - August 6th, 2021
- Ink positive: how tattoos can heal the mind as well as adorn the body - The Guardian - August 6th, 2021
- 18 Celebs Who Have Looked Back At Their Iconic Past Looks And Gone, "Never Again" - BuzzFeed - August 6th, 2021
- Graphic Eyeliner Is The Makeup Trend You Need Right Now - OK! - July 22nd, 2021
- Permanent makeup: Give yourself a winter beauty boost - New Zealand Herald - July 22nd, 2021
- Celebrities Who Have Had Tattoos Removed: Stars Who Have Undergone the Painful Laser Process - Life&Style Weekly - July 8th, 2021
- Watch This Man React to Seeing His Girlfriend Without Face Tattoos for the First Time - menshealth.com - July 8th, 2021
- Which Kardashian-Jenners Have Tattoos? Photos of Khloe, Rob, Kylie, Kendall and Kris Ink - Life&Style Weekly - July 8th, 2021
- Marion to adopt body art regulations | Sippican - Sippican Week - July 8th, 2021
- Ludacris On Why He Ditched Plan To Get Covered In Tattoos - AllHipHop - July 8th, 2021
- Brooke Shields on her iconic brows and her definition of self-care - Glossy - July 8th, 2021
- 7 Best Lip Stains That Give You A Popsicle Finish - MissMalini - July 8th, 2021
- Skin Check-In with Dr. Will: The Top-Requested Aesthetic Procedures and Treatments for Summer 2021 - Life&Style Weekly - June 26th, 2021
- Viral video of full body tattoo transformation shows the power of a good makeup artist - Digital Journal - June 26th, 2021
- How to use viral Rampage tattoo filter on TikTok and Instagram - Dexerto - June 9th, 2021
- 7 Reasons to Venture Into the Cosmetics Industry - ABCmoney.co.uk - May 28th, 2021
- The answer to eyebrows gone wrong on Jessops Journeys - ABC 4 - May 28th, 2021
- Iconic 90s Beauty Products That Are Being Revived in 2021 - Femina - May 28th, 2021
- Best Sunscreen for Year-Round UV Protection - Popular Science - May 28th, 2021
- Teen Mom 2s Briana DeJesus is getting serious with boyfriend Javi See photo of them from the reunion - Monsters and Critics - May 28th, 2021
- Landon Barker Gushes Over Kourtney K.'s 'Fire' Tattoo on Travis - In Touch Weekly - May 16th, 2021
- Aesthetic tattoos that cover scars and beautify, how to get one safely? Explica .co - Explica - May 16th, 2021
- James Charles is being sued, Cara Delevingne is auctioning off a NFT of her vagina, and other beauty news - Buro 24/7 Singapore - May 16th, 2021
- Britain's 'Most Tattooed Woman' Covered Up All of Her Ink for a Day - menshealth.com - May 4th, 2021
- Mama June: June Shannon gives Parenting Advice Shares Dos And Donts; Know Which Negative Comment Bothered Her The Most - TV Season Spoilers - May 4th, 2021
- Tinkerbell with tattoos, inked Incredibles; Disney to allow visible tattoos on cast members - WKRG News 5 - April 19th, 2021
- The Ron Swanson Mistake You Never Noticed In Parks And Recreation - Looper - April 4th, 2021
- Ireland Baldwin Reveals Creative Use For David Bowie Tattoo - The Inquisitr News - April 4th, 2021
- Watch Travis Barkers Daughter Alabama Cover Up His Face Tattoos With Makeup - menshealth.com - April 4th, 2021
- Is There KVD Beauty Without Kat Von D? - The Business of Fashion - March 8th, 2021
- What Is Microshading? Heres What To Know About the No-Maintenance, Feathery Brows Everyones Talking About - Well+Good - March 8th, 2021
- Jennifer Aniston finally reveals the meaning behind her '11 11' wrist tattoo - Cosmopolitan UK - March 8th, 2021
- Popular new makeup products to try in 2021 - Belfast Live - February 19th, 2021
- Woman Reacts To Seeing Boyfriend For First Time Without Tattoo-Covered Face - BroBible - February 19th, 2021
- Test Pattern Director Shatara Michelle Ford on Making Their First Film and Being Emotionally Truthful - TheStranger.com - February 19th, 2021
- Here's Why Jeffree Star's 'Delicious' Neck Tattoo Is One Of His Favorites - TheThings - February 17th, 2021
- Blue Light Body Arts to open on the bricks in spring - Hays Daily News - February 17th, 2021
- Exploring the ever-diminishing returns of the Crow franchise - The Spool - February 14th, 2021
- 'Justice League': Check out Jared Leto's freaky Joker in the trailer for Zack Snyder's new HBO Max cut - USA TODAY - February 14th, 2021
- JUSTICE LEAGUE Director Zack Snyder Addresses Absence Of The Joker's SUICIDE SQUAD Tattoos In The Snyder Cut - CBM (Comic Book Movie) - February 11th, 2021
- Zack Snyder explains why Joker's tattoos were removed in Justice League - Explica - February 11th, 2021
- How TikTok communists are reclaiming the hammer and sickle - i-D - February 11th, 2021
- Why Leto's Joker Doesn't Have His "Damaged" Tattoo In Justice League - Screen Rant - February 10th, 2021
- Site of the day: Want a tattoo? You have to download this app - Explica - February 10th, 2021
- Salma Hayek Shows off Chest Tattoos for New Movie 'Bliss' - PopCulture.com - February 7th, 2021
- The rise of beauty enhancements and Maya Darwiche - Sunrise News - February 7th, 2021
- The eyes have it: Above-the-mask makeup sees pandemic surge - CBC.ca - February 7th, 2021
- BB14 promo: Salman Khan schools Abhinav for his choice of words; asks if he's 'going in the right direction' - Times Now - February 7th, 2021
- Tattoo Stamp - MILK MAKEUP | Sephora - February 6th, 2021
- Eye Studio Color Tattoo 24HR Cream Gel Eyeshadow - Maybelline - February 6th, 2021
- Salma Hayek flaunts new large tattoo and fans freak out - HOLA USA - February 6th, 2021
- Gigi Hadid Now Has A Tattoo Tribute To Baby Girl And It Matches Zayn Maliks - Capital - February 4th, 2021
- Bobrisky lavishes N596k while shopping for lady that tattooed him on her back - Legit.ng - February 4th, 2021
- Make-up artist Mei Pang is turning the internet into her beauty playground - Dazed - February 4th, 2021